LSU Health will host
in recognition of National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
HIV & Stigma
Speaker: Sadie Beckett, MPH
Clinical Educator, UMCNO HOP Clinic
Use the following link to register:
The participants will be able to:
1. Understand the history of HIV and outline HIV Basics
2. Understand the origin of HIV Stigma and how it affects people living with HIV (PLWH)
3. Identify ways to eliminate HIV Stigma in order to ascertain positive outcomes for PLWH and Public Health.
Successful Completion of this activity requires the following:
1. All attendees must register for the program via the web site provided. Once you have registered, an adobe link will be provided to join the webinar.
2. After the presentation an evaluation will be sent to the email provided in registration.
3. The evaluation should be completed and returned to SCAETC per the link provided in the email.
4. Once returned an attendance certificate will be sent electronically to the participant.
For more information regarding training, contact Danielle Pierce @ 504.568.5646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number U1OHA29290 for the AIDS Education and Training Centers. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.