LSU Health - New Orleans School of Public Health
The AIDS Education and Training Center has been an integral part of the LSU Health systems since 1988. Now with the South Central region, we will continue to offer high quality education and training regarding the recognition, management, and prevention of HIV infection as well as its associated opportunistic infections and other co-morbidities.
- Didactic or lecture-based presentations
- Interactive skills building workshops
- Clinical Consultation (provider-driven requests for clinical information)
- Preceptorship (clinic-based practicum)
- Technical Assistance (resolution of organizational or programmatic issues about HIV service delivery)